top of page
For our Online Around the World class you could use....
During this video, we use some of the props you'll find at our classes. However,these aren't essential and you'll still be able to enjoy the class without them. You can use whatever you can find at home that bangs, shakes, introduces a different texture or allows your little one to dress up. Below are some suggestions but just a few of them or some alternatives will work just as well!
Each week we will use rainbow ribbons and bubbles.
- Maracas or a homemade shaker
- Fairy wings or homemade wings
- Aeroplane toy or paper aeroplane
- Sunglasses or dress up
- Saucepan and wooden spoon
- Finger puppet
- Pom Pom or something to shake
- Rainbow ribbon
bottom of page